We support energy supply companies in the framework of EnergyCity processes and events, as well as when it comes to specific questions relating to concessions, networks and market liberalisation.
- ESC benchmark: the benchmark enables ESCs to create their own profiles in relation to EnergyCity goals. We offer you consulting and support services to facilitate the process.
- Organisation of energy-related informal events for energy supply companies, e.g. events on the subject of regionally produced solar power
- Concession renewal and reversion assessments for hydropower stations
- Distribution grid assessments in mountainous and plateau regions (earning capacity and asset value)
- Activities to promote market liberalisation: price structures for grid usage, grid codes, metering codes
- Supply contracts, grid-usage contracts on a liberalised market