Measurements provide important information for planning and success monitoring and are applied in all construction phases nowadays. The measurement of current states, sample rooms and variations improves the reliability of projections, permits targeted optimisation and increases cost efficiency. Measurements taken in the context of acceptance procedures allow us to verify compliance with specifications. Measurements also allow us to conducted focused searches for weak spots, errors, potential sources of damage and unwanted phenomena.
This applies particularly to the following areas:
Measurement of outside noise
- Street, car park, loading ramps, etc.
- Building systems engineering
- Barriers against airborne sound from internal and external building components
- Barriers against impact sound from internal and external building components
- Barriers against sound coming from building systems and other building fixtures
- Reverberation time (EDT, T10, T20, T30)
- Speech transmission quality (STI, Lp,A,S, Lp,A,S,4, D2,s, rD, rp, etc. )
- Other room acoustic parameters (e.g. centre time (TS), clarity (C), definition (D), strength G, etc.)
Our high-performance measurement equipment allows us to analyse existing structures and to continuously monitor the quality of construction task performance during the implementation of building measures.