A well-organised technical facility management will allow you to increase your operational security and the availability of your infrastructure. You also help to secure the value conservation and the investments in the technical facilities for the owner.
- Inventory record of systems and equipment
- Maintenance planning and strategy
- Drafting of operating manuals, management of operational handling
- Definition of operational services and service level agreements
- Tendering and awarding of contracts to providers of technical services
- Analysis of the systems and building condition, investment and renewal planning